Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Who saw the rats on Amazing Race last night?

They seemed to be of a different species of rat. Were they? They seemed bigger and cuter than the average rat, and had a variety of markings.Who saw the rats on Amazing Race last night?
The Gambian Pouch Rat, also known as the African Giant Pouch Rat, is a nocturnal pouched rat native to Africa. It is the largest rat in the world.Who saw the rats on Amazing Race last night?
I believe they were a species of rat that is found on Mosambique...They were cute, especially with their little harness on, lol.
those things were HUGE!!! and my friend has pet rats! but they were also in africa, so who knows if they are just naturally that much better there
Are you kidding me. I think a cat would have a hard time with rats like that LOL. My god, look at the size of those rats ;)
  • Fashion Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment