Friday, February 12, 2010

I had a dream about white rats. Can someone help me interpret?

I had a creepy dream last night. It included being chased by white rats who tried to bite me and many of them looked really thin and frail. Then all the rats started dropping dead one by one for no reason. Really weird. Can someone help me interpret this dream? Thanks in advance.I had a dream about white rats. Can someone help me interpret?
White is the symbol of innocence and purity. Rats can often be symbols for people in our lives. It appears you have some people who seem not to mean you any harm, but they really do cause issues for you. They are not very powerful, though, as they are ';thin and frail.';I had a dream about white rats. Can someone help me interpret?
A white animal symbolizes forgiveness. A dream of a rat means someone in your life cannot be trusted. That person will do anything to survive, even if it means you have to go down.
There are some quite nasty women around you, thieves who will be a source of annoyance for you temporarily and then who will leave you alone.





Regards
I think the rats symbolize fears and bad things in your live. You are able to overcome those fears and things if you work on it. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment