Friday, February 12, 2010

I dreamt of two black bird that changed in to two black rats, what does it mean?

The two black birds were standing on the ground together and a gush of water came, one of the black birds got sucked down head first in to a plug hole so I pulled him out. When I pulled him out they both turned in to black rats and the one I rescued curled up on the top of my hand. What does it mean?I dreamt of two black bird that changed in to two black rats, what does it mean?
I think you helped someone out recently and they didn't show appreciation so you didn't think they deserved it. Since, then, however, this person you helped has shown himself to be vulnerable and less dangerous than you thought.I dreamt of two black bird that changed in to two black rats, what does it mean?
this means that you have been taken over by a demon.


you must consult a priest to exorcise you.
It means you like nasty animals. Start washing your hands more.

No comments:

Post a Comment