Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can I bond with my pet rats?

I got two rats about a week ago. They won't come near me. They don't seem scared, they just are not interested in me. What are some ways OTHER THEN GIVING THEM SNACKS/FOOD that I can bond with them?How can I bond with my pet rats?
We had one that was not real friendly so i simply took him and put him under my caller in a loose fitting shirt or jacket, in no time he became very tame and was at his door waiting for me to take me out so he could play. He loved to play pee a boo with me, moving from the left to the right side to peek out at me,.How can I bond with my pet rats?
I do what carol does pretty much. When I got Lucy I put her on my shoulder and rubbed her ears until she fell asleep. Loved me ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment