Friday, February 12, 2010

Because im not likey to die from swine flu is my rabbit and my dog and my rats going to die from it?

i really want to know if they will die and if they wil :( how to prevent them from getting it.Because im not likey to die from swine flu is my rabbit and my dog and my rats going to die from it?
Try not to worry. The most important thing that you can do for yourself and your animals is practice good hygiene. Be sure to wash your hands with soap and water prior to handling your animals and in between handling your animals. If you touch your dog, wash your hands before you touch your rabbit or cat - vice versa.





It's very important to wash your hands when you come in to your home from being out in the general public, too.





We have a no shoes policy in my home because we want to keep the germs we get on the outside to stay outside.Because im not likey to die from swine flu is my rabbit and my dog and my rats going to die from it?
Its not passable to other animals hun. They'll be fine. But you should always wash your hands before and after so you don't pass something from the dog, to the rats, or from the rats to the rabbit.





Don't worry about the pig flu. It'll pass just like the whole bird flu craze.
i really hope not cos i have 2 rabbits 2 gerbils and 2 chickens


and thanks for asking this questions





i am sure you and your pets will be fine


xx
the chances of your animals dying of the swine flu are none. I repeat none.

No comments:

Post a Comment