Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do i help stop my girl rats from getting tumors?

I have a rat for 2 years and in the end she got two really big tumours on her legs and she died a little later. i dont want my two new rats to get tumors how can i help them not get any?How do i help stop my girl rats from getting tumors?
Spay your females, feed them a soy based food (Such as Oxbow regal rat), limit their intake of dried corn (check to see if your rats pellet diet has Corn high on the list), and make sure they get plenty of exercise.How do i help stop my girl rats from getting tumors?
it happens generally when they get older. Females more susceptible than males.
healthy diet and exercise but that is how most rats die





GOOD LUCk
Sorry bout ur rat. Theres not much u can do. Jus keep them happy and healthy. Tumours are very common in rats. My rat was 3 and he got a tumour, we had him put down because he was in pain. Jus make sure they have the best life they can.
You can either get Males or spay your Female rats.
You have to keep them clean, healthy and energetic. Feed them fruits and vegetables. Good Luck! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment