Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Do rats react to changes in the weather?

Does anyone know if rats are sensitive to changes in weather? My two males are acting strange and very anxious. There is a storm coming and I've only had them for about a week but haven't seen them act this way before.Do rats react to changes in the weather?
To my thinking, rats actually feel the trembling of the ground like Earthquake, so whenever Earthquake is going to happen, just before it happens, living things like Rats, Centipedes, Crickets, Millipede or other ground-living mammals and bugs will come out earlier as a sign that Earthquake is going to happen, they knew earlier than us because they live in the ground, there might actually be a LITTLE trembling inside the ground, so they must come out in order to avoid death..





as for changes in the weather, I think I never heard of Rats react with these changes, instead Flying Insects may react..





Whenever there is going to be a Thunderstorm or heavy rain, I always got many Flying Insects around my house, like Praying Mantises, Flying Termites, and many other insects included which of didn't fly.. and truly the next day .. there's really a big thunderstorm.. as insects can feel the weather changing..





So I think rats are only sensitive to trembling of the ground like Earthquake, and you said that they are acting strange probably it's just a coincidence, who knows?
  • Fashion Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment