Friday, February 12, 2010

2 questions dealing with rats and flea bombing and my cat getting pregnant?

1st question:





Should I take out my rats(4 rats) out of my house when I flea bomb my apartment? or should I just cover up their cage with a blanket? I think I should take them out, but my boyfriends friend say's that they will be okay to stay in the house, but I think i should remove them outta the house when I flea bomb. Just wanted to know what u think??





2nd question:





If my cat is pregnant at the age of 6-7 months is that bad for her health or is she okay?2 questions dealing with rats and flea bombing and my cat getting pregnant?
you need to remove them, any living thing in the house will die if you don't. as far as the cat, shouldn't hurt her .2 questions dealing with rats and flea bombing and my cat getting pregnant?
Don't leave anything you don't want to die in the house while bombing. You should also arrange to keep your pets somewhere out of the house for a week or so and give it a chance to air out, also vacuum and clean all exposed surfaces in the house thoroughly before bringing them back in. Good luck with your flea problem!


Your cat is pretty young to be pregnant, but she'll probably be ok. Get her spayed once the kittens are weened.
All animals should be removed from the house whenever any toxic pesticide is used. They can become overexposed very quickly. The pregnant cat especially should not be exposed, it will be very bad for the kittens. Not to preach (well OK) but please look into spay clinics and spay your cat when she weans her babies. There are kittens available everywhere.
Rats: Get them out of the house, the bomb will kill them.








Cat: You need to probably get her on a high protein diet. Talk to a vet about what you should do. 6 -7 months is kinda young, but so long as you take care of her, she'll be okay. Have her checked out by a vet ASAP.





If she isnt pregnant, get her spayed right away - there are programs that you can apply for for reduced or free spay surgeries. Its how we fixed 2 of our girl dogs and one male.





If she IS... wait till shes weaned the kittens, then get the voucher.
um first you should take your rats out. because if the poison gets to their lungs, its all over. second i think your cat will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment